Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I feel you there in times of need,
I notice when you've left.
Your sage advice I always heed,
Your touch so soft and deft.

When I cruise with life on hold,
The caring absent and gone.
You temper my actions however bold,
You're never off - just on.

I've never asked for your assist,
Never plead for more.
My insticts tell me you exist,
Millions in your corps.

I thank you often and have for years,
I've never heard a no.
You just step in and ease my fears,
you watch out down below.

I've never seen you at close range,
But of course I know you're there.
You are in fact my Guardian Ange,
Part rumor, part fact, all prayer.

So stay with me, I need you now,
More than else before.
In you I place my furrowed brow,
In me you have a chore.

Guide me into softer fields,
Your hands warm and tender.
Take me if you cannot yield,
A made for life surrender.

I finish with a sound reply,
A message to my guard.
Thanks for all the endless supply,
We both know it's been hard.

- An appreciative JL4






No comments: