Thursday, February 21, 2008

Finally! Some closure.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_News/2008/02/18/body_identified_as_gay_lover_of_edward_ii/4841/

English authorities have discovered and unearthed the body of the man suspected to be the gay lover of Edward II of England. The man mysteriously disappeared in 1326. I'm assuming that was the year, and not almost a half past 1 pm military time.

I can't tell you the number of times I've had my children and grandchildren on my knee, telling them the fascinating unsolved mystery of Edward II, and his faithful companion (Ward? Servant? BFF?).

Now it has been solved, once and for all. Thank goodness England isn't spending their money on fruitless pursuits, such as the militant Islamic force that grows daily in their country. Instead, they're spending their money wisely, investigating and bringing to closure a 700 year old mystery.

God Bless the Queen !

6 comments:

leelee said...

(Ward? Servant? BFF?).

:-)

too much!

leelee said...

God, I hate when I have the only comment hanging in the wind..I feel so...so....exposed.

JL4 said...

thanks for commenting. Welcome to the club...NO ONE comments on my dribble.

leelee said...

I enjoy your dribble...wait...that didn't come out right..

lol

leelee said...

Not that my blog has such a high readership (maybe if they were high they would comment more) but seriously....I find new readers and in turn commenters, by participating on other people's blogs. I'm trying to "broaden my horizons" by visiting and commenting on various interesting(to me anyway) blogs.

That's my unsolicited advice for the day. Have a good one.

:-)

-Cora said...

Myabe you should have said-
"God Bless the QUEENS"

Ha ha ha ha ha!
lol-
;)