Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's in a name?

I started this blogging nonsense in January of 2006, under the title "This and That", ultimately subjecting the 3 people who actually read this thing to my inane crap. In January of 2007 - for obvious reasons - I changed it to "Don't read this blog!" No one was anyways, so I thought I may as well give it a more timely name. Well, here we are in 2008, and I'm getting the itch again. I thought of the following:

If I were a lawyer:

"All rise" Or....

"If the glove don't fit...you have to acquit"

A doctor:

"Turn your head and cough" Or...

"Hey doc, what's with the gloves and the jelly?"

A dentist:

"The Molar Express"

An Indian Chief (American Indian, not an Indian Indian from India):

"He who run off at the mouth like a pony with diarrhaea"

Football Player:

"Fourth and forever"

But if I do change it, I think I'll go with a variation of the dental theme and call it:



Impacted Truth



Just thinkin' out loud here.

3 comments:

leelee said...

All are quite clever...Impacted Truth..I like it.

Looks like you have picked up a few more readers along the way Jl4. Your comments sections have been fun and lively. Whatever you are doing seems to have worked.

Law Girl said...

I agree with Leelee...as usual!

Although, just for thought, I've always been a big fan of "Quid pro Quo"

As "formerly This and That"...it has a nice poetic ring.

I'm just sayin.

Karen said...

You could just swith it to "I'm just sayin."