Tuesday, June 26, 2007

No more blog

This is it for me, at least for a while. I keep finding myself talking about the same things over and over, and no one wants to be known as redundant.

I'm just a crotchety old stick in the mud who never changed with the times...and I'm ok with that.

You say URL, I say U R crazy. He says calculator, I say pencil and paper. She says diversity and I say singularity. It is - and always will be - that way.

It was fun while it lasted, but I've run out of things to talk about.

Take care everybody.

Peace.

JL4


PS Why this song? Who doesn't like U2 live? Therefore, why not?

6 comments:

leelee said...

HUGS!

Law Girl said...

Dang it...gonna miss you!!!

Mayden' s Voyage said...

:(
Take good care~

Karen said...

I've enjoyed all 240 posts. Thanks for telling it like it is. And THANK YOU for your service to our county since I've haven't told you that before.

Scary Monster said...

Me be hoping that this be just a siesta. You got a voice that hollers for truth and me likes the way it echos in me head.

Good STOMPIN.

leelee said...

it's not the same without JL4...come back!!