Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I like this

I saw this on KarensKastle http://karenskastle.blogspot.com/ Thanks Karen.

1. Where is your mobile phone? In my car
2. Relationship? Stable.
3. Your hair? Long (for me) but probably considered short.
4. Work? Roller coaster. Busy today, not so much tomorrow.
5. Your sister(s)? Two.
6. Your favorite thing? Pepperidge farm fish pretzels.
7. Your dream last night? Chased by a lion, but I had the spatula so I was ok.
8. Your favourite drink? Coca Cola.
9. Your dream car? Cadillac.
10. The room you're in? One of the living rooms.
11. Your shoes? Shoes? Who wears shoes?
12. Your fears? Heights. One legged crustaceans with attitude. Barney.
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Alive.
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Kids.
15. What are you not good at? Calculus, driving, and speeellling.
16. Muffin? Blueberry.
17. Wish list item? Winning lottery ticket.
18. Where you grew up? Massachusetts (note: 10,000 Red Sox references).
19. The last thing you did? Took a breath...wait...just did it again.
20. What are you wearing? Blue Adidas shirt, khaki shorts. Nike's.
21. What are you not wearing? A condom. What? What??
22. Your pet? Senile.
23. Your computer? Dell.
24. Your life? A wild ride
25. Your mood? So-so.
26. Missing? The Army - every day
27. What are you thinking about? What color to highlight my answers in. I think I'll go with red.
28. Your car? Saturn Vue.
29. Your kitchen? Where we keep the food.
30. Your summer? Far too long.
31. Your favourite colour? Royal blue. That's why my answers are in red.
32. Last time you laughed? About 3 minutes ago.
33. Last time you cried? Recently.
34. School? Drive my kid there every day.
35. Love? Stinks (Cheap J. Giles reference).

3 comments:

Karen said...

That was very entertaining. Thanks for posting it!

JL4 said...

Thanks for the loan!

leelee said...

How fun. I just might have to do one of these.

:-)