Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's a bird! It's a plane!!! No, it's Aunt Marge!

Which super power would you wish to have, and why:

  • Ability to fly
  • Invisibility
  • Telepathy
  • Mutation
  • Invulnerability
  • ESP
  • Time manipulation
  • Shape Shifting
  • Super Strength
  • Rubberization
  • Fire management
  • Cold management

Go ahead...have at it.

For me, it would have to be telepathy. Now that I think of it though, if you're telepathically communicating with the same dolt that you can't get your point across verbally, do you have to slow your thoughts down as well?

4 comments:

leelee said...

This is hard...I'm thinking time manipulation would be fun...to go back or forward, to revisit or get a sneak peek at upcoming events. But I have seen enough movies to know that one can really eff things up if they interfere.....ok then, is mutation the same as shape shifting? It'd be fun to be "other things". I'm sure this was just a fun question but I find myself pondering all the possibilities..

Bella Blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leelee said...

this is completely off subject but I thought you might appreciate it:

On fox sports today-

The Marlins, stalled in their attempts to trade third baseman Miguel Cabrera, could be laying the groundwork for an even bigger deal.

The Marlins and Tigers are engaged in preliminary talks about a blockbuster that would send Cabrera and left-hander Dontrelle Willis to Detroit for a package of young players, according to major-league sources.


My new tag line for the Marlins:

The Florida Marlins - BUILDING BETTER TEAMS THROUGHOUT MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL

:-)

leelee said...

"Hello, hello, hello
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?"