Monday, January 05, 2009

Dear JL4

Dear JL4,

I have a problem. As a fully emancipated, forward-thinking feminist, I have recently been a stay at home mom, and to be honest I enjoyed it. Am I wrong?

Sincerely,

Guilty in Georgia

Dear Guilty,

Of course you're wrong! There's no such thing as a forward-thinking feminist.

JL4


Dear JL4,

I am a 24 year old male who has never been intimate with a woman before. I've been enjoying a loving but platonic relationship for nearly 6 months now. The other night on the sofa, things got hot and heavy, and she told me she had either TB or VD, but in my passion, I couldn't remember which. What should I do?

Yours Truly,
Confused in Connecticut

Dear Confused,

Unless she's coughing profusely, take a pass on this one.

JL4



Dear JL4,

Wooowwww. Do you know everything there is to know in the world?

Gushingly,
Impressed in Iowa

Dear Impressed,

Actually there are 3 and quite possibly 4 things I don't know.

JL4

3 comments:

Mayden' s Voyage said...

LOL- possibly 4 things? :)

JL4 said...

Ok...maybe on a bad day - 5.

leelee said...

Dear JL4 -

I have a major problem. I've been making the same recipes for 20 years..and I have run out of ideas.

What should I make for dinner tonight???

Please advise

Helpless and hungry in Hollywood