Wednesday, December 26, 2007

MEME

What you see in the post preceding this is what is called a "MEME". Bloggers send them to and fro to each other to see what the others are all about. Kind of a neat idea, but I still had no earthly idea what "MEME" meant...

So I asked a few people, and one of them sent me this:

A meme (pronounced /ˈmiːm/), as defined within memetic theory , constitutes a theoretical unit of cultural information , the building block of cultural evolution or diffusion that propagates from one mind to another analogously to the way in which a gene propagates from one organism to another as a unit of genetic information and of biological evolution.[1] Multiple memes may propagate as cooperative groups called memeplexes (meme complexes).

Ohhhhhh, so now I get it.

A Meme is a transliterated exception the the biometric universal extrapolation of cogent thought interspersed with transient interbalanced counterintuitivness, as explained clearly in Niche's "Diatribe on the Metaphysical". Furthermore, it's simply a complex variety of nuances derived from symbiotic relationships between galactic entities, known as "Inumerables". These relationships have been known to faulter due to one being having no knowledge whatsoever how to get their point across to another.

Now, do I have to explain everything to you???? Jeesh !!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

And I thought is was French for "same" - shows what I know!

JL4 said...

It certainly could be....whatever the heck that other definition said is French to me.