Thursday, December 27, 2007

Unclaimed U.S. Armerican Dollars

Hello to you out there, U.S. Americans in America. My name is Imbooto Hooto Mooto, and I am what you call a Nigerian what you call Dentist, and the minister of the what you call Bank, which in Nigerian is called Flooto. So I am Imbooto Hooto Mooto from the Flooto, and I have urgent news for you.

Your long lost what you call cousin, Amooto Bingbooto, has died tragically along with 473 others in a bus crash. Amooto Bingbooto has left you a great fortune in U.S. American dollars which what you say was is to be claimed from the Nigerian Flooto, or what you say bank. In order to claim the money for your family, you need simply to send me 200 to 400 U.S. American dollars to make for me what you say, paperwork to process the claim for the U.S. American dollars. So, mail to me the money today, and I will honor Amooto Bingbooto in your what you call name.

Imbooto Hooto Mooto
Minister of the Flooto
23 Nooto Cooto Plaza
Nigeria

1 comment:

leelee said...

tootoo funny...lol