Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Hi mom...we're number 25

That's our number....25.

We here in the U.S. rank 25th in the world in adult literacy rate, and to be honest with you, I think it's a lie. We're more like 115th or something. Botswana is ranked higher than us. Bot-fucking-swana! The truth is, Botswanians probably know where the US is, but I can bet you most Americans have probably NOT heard of Botswana, let alone know where it is.

Thaaank it ain't troo pardner? Thaaank agin. The following are excerpts from comments on an Orlando news site on the Casey Anthony story, as they are...word for word:

Death penalty
I think she should suffer every minuet of her life. Never to whore around again or kill any body else.So I think no death penalty. Besides Florida is not a good place for death penalty..check out the statistics. With all the high priced lawyers they have and more every day, who knows? But then, of course, Phil Spector got found guilty after the second trial...Good riddence
By Pauline @ 04/27/09 08:59:15 PMreport


Death for Caysee
I have watched this caes from day one and I personally think she should not get death because it is an easy way out for her put her sorry as in prison with photo's of that precious angel so she never forgets what she did and no partying and no booze and lovers that would be the best punishment for her. Her parents are no better than she is yes I agree it's there daughter and she deserves there love but who is there for Caylee?? The public cares more about that child than her own grandparents and I think they also should go to jail for being liars and trying to get her off..I pray they see that angels face everytime they close there eyes. May god have mercy on there souls because the world knows there scum like they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree she got it from her momma..
By Cindy Lamb @ 04/27/09 07:13:34 AM


Who to
I said to what for one that Casie and er mother Cindee should have burned for there comments and acshions wile that baby slept in the woods. Same on them for there belefs.
By John @ 04/2/09 06:14:29 AM


Those are just a small sampling of the grammatically and spelling impaired idiots who live in this country. About 20 years ago I read an article in US News and World report that stated 70% of Americans could not read, write, handle their checkbook, etc. to the educational level they had sheepskin for. In other words, a college grad was akin to a senior in high school, and a high school grad was like an 8th grader, and so on. I think that percentage has risen exponentially.

I rest my case. Americans are a stupid fucking lot.

115th at best.

No comments: