Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What do YOU want?

I want passionate feelings about things, but passion is like walking a tight-rope at times…

I want to know ‘why?’…

I want to be young again, but with my experienced mind…

I want children to stay children; kind, thirsting for knowledge, forgiving…

I want the tragedy of hunger to disappear…

I want someone to tell me why I need 5 remotes for 1 television…

I want more piano and less clarinet…

I want peace, but I don’t know who can grant me – or anyone for that matter – this virtue…

I want rain for the dry and sunshine for the cold…

I want to know ‘why not?’…

I want the most important thing I have to decide today to be which baseball cap to wear…

I want September 10th, 2001 again…

I want love to be love, and hatred to be a word that disappears from our lexicon…

I want our service men and women to stay strong, focused, and resolute…

I want our politicians to do the same as our military, but I’ll settle for any one of the three right now because I know politician's are limited intellectually…

I want what you want, as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone…






I want a lot of things…


I cannot have.

5 comments:

Law Girl said...

Me too.

Serena said...

I want most of those same things. Well, except the baseball cap. I look pretty dumb in baseball caps. We can, of course, never know the 'why' of a lot of things. They just are. The things we want that we cannot have -- well, I never say never.

leelee said...

I want my Maypo

Sean said...

yes please.

Mayden' s Voyage said...

If you get any of these answers-
I hope you'll share them...