Thursday, May 03, 2007

Letter BACK to there....

M-

Same old crap happening here. Mr Democrat says blah blah blibbety blah, and Mr Republican says na na na na na blibbety blah back at you. Assholes. In the meantime, you guys are short funding and soon you'll be using slingshots and hand-held shields. Did I say they were all assholes? I didn't? Well, they are. Assholes, I mean.

Got your mailing address...my company wants to send someone a care package, and since you're someone, I figured it may as well be you and your fellow troops. We'll get it out next week. I checked into packing your wife in the box, but I guess they frown upon that kind of shit.

Not much else new...everyone here has it a lot better than you do, so we don't allow complaining. Okay...I don't allow complaining. Most everyone else continues to bitch their way through life because they have to turn their belt buckle over at the airport, or they can't gas up their 2.3 mpg Hummer. Ohhh, the humanity!

By the way, during Gulf War I, I got a letter from someone I didn't even know, and he said this to me: "Keep your chin up and your head down". I'm fairly sure you know what that means.

79 days....Keep the faith, baby...keep the faith.

Mr B

1 comment:

Mayden' s Voyage said...

"everyone here has it a lot better than you do"

Well said~