Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Letters from there...

Hey brother,

Just to let you know there will be days that I will not be able to email nor reply, due to the fact that I do travel while here. But I am back at Slayer, flew in last night, and all is well. I really do appreciate the concern.

(I mean this next part as a compliment, even though it might not read well)

Getting emails like yours reminds me of coming home and seeing my dog. Of course I am glad that I get to see my kids and wife, but every time I leave and then return home, my dog is sitting there wagging his tail at a million wags per second, always glad to see me, and that is when I know I am home....hope the point was made, not trying to compare you to a dog, but it's just nice to see concern out there....something kinda rare over here...

74 days.

M

2 comments:

leelee said...

tell him I am concerned..tell him those of us that read this blog and these letters are concerned and are praying and thinkg of him and look forward to the day when you post his return home.

tell him...please

JL4 said...

ok