Monday, June 02, 2008

Class is in session.

Teacher: Ok, look. Here is what you do. Go up there and just start wailing, screaming, and denouncing anything and everything.

Student: Anything?

Teacher: Right! Anything...and don't forget to throw in some 200 year old oppression and some silly-assed shit about how EVERYBODY is racist.

Student: Everybody? Isn't that a bit excessive?

Teacher: Never mind that, facts are immaterial. Oh yeah...and don't forget to call the United States "God's big mistake" or some shit like that.

Student: You know, for a man who says he's a Christian, you sure do cuss a lot.

Teacher: Fuck that. You need to be worried about gettin' people all riled up and yellin' at the white folks. So you worry about your speech, and I'll worry about my fuckin' language, dig? And one more thing: make damn sure you mention the greatness of Farrakhan. Last thing I need is his ass comin' after me.

Student: Uuuuh, yeah...ok. But what if someone Youtube's me saying this stuff? Won't I get into trouble?

Teacher: Hellllllll no. You just start out by sayin' how you were taken out of context.

Student: What if they don't buy that?

Teacher: You about a dumbass, ain't you? You then say you were mis-commenting, mis-textifying, mis-deliberatating, or some shit like that. When you make up words and phrases, it fucks 'em up reaaaal good. Then they won't know what to say.

Student: And you swear I won't get into trouble?

Teacher: I swear. Worst comes to worst, you make some lame-assed bullshit apology, and 2 days later, no one can remember your name.

Student: Ok. One last question. Why am I doing this?

Teacher: For freedom and equality, that's why.

Student: So I ramble on about some totally non-sensical stuff, and the end result is freedom and equality?

Teacher: Ain't it great?

No comments: