Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A new direction: Quotes

I DO THE QUOTE; YOU NAME THE MOVIE.

Comedy

1. Look Russ...no panty lines

2. Put....the candle....back

3. Samir Naga...Naga...Nagona get this job

4. What a stupid looking hat...but it looks good on YOU though

5. Tell Victor that Ramon---the fella he met about a week ago?---tell him that Ramon went to the clinic today, and I found out that I have, um, herpes simplex 10, and I think Victor should go check himself out with his physician to make sure everything is fine before things start falling off on the man.

Drama and other stuff

1. I always wanted to wake up next to my commanding officer and salute her in the morning

2. Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?

3. Supervisor: Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only... Our hero: No fucking shit, lady! Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?

4. You would pay to keep your airline, why won't you pay for your son

5. I don't gripe to you. I don't gripe in front of you. You should know that by now. Complaints go up the chain of command; not down.

6 comments:

Law Girl said...

Ok...but...um...the quote would be?????

Sean said...

i'm weak in the comedies, the only ones i recognize are "office space" and "beverly hills cop".
but i've got:
-a few good men
-breakfast club
-die hard
-ransom?
-saving private ryan

for the other stuff.

JL4 said...

Lawgirl is gonna be mad at you again...good job Sarge

Law Girl said...

DAMN IT SEAN!!!!

Don't you ever sleep?

leelee said...

1. is from a Nat Lamp "Vacation" I'm thinking..

and 4...I know..I just watched it recently caddyshack..lol..

Judge Smails...lol

JL4 said...

1. Christmas Vacation
2. Young Frankenstein
3. Office space
4. Caddyshack
5. Beverly Hills Cop

1. A few good men
2. Breakfast Club
3. Die Hard
4. Ransom
5. Saving Private Ryan