Monday, March 17, 2008

Put me in coach

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play...today...look at meeeeee.... I can beeee....Center field.

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Japanese right-hander Daisuke Matsuzaka will start the Boston Red Sox's regular-season opener against the Oakland Athletics in Toyko on March 25.

"I think that will be a ton of excitement," Boston manager Terry Francona said before Monday's exhibition game against the New York Gambino Family Yankees. "I know he's honored."

When asked how he felt in paticular about pitching for the World Champions on his home soil, Matsusaka said, ラドクリフ、マラソン五輪代表に1万m出場にも含み .

Roughly translated, he said: "Huya, mook shumai. Hahn too, doh soooo, whachaha. Inshai...uhhh...curveball, huminsha pum amashowie. HOY!!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Karen said...

Your Japanese is outstanding!

JL4 said...

Thank you Karen. :-)