Saturday, March 22, 2008

Really????

We've all played "Dead or Alive"...you know, you say a famous name and I guess if they're dead or alive. Here's the reverse mortgage of that game.

Everyone on this list is ALIVE.

Harry Morgan (92) Jack Lallane (94) Gloria Stuart (97) Mitch Miller (96) Karl Malden (96) Art Linkletter (95) Richard Widmark (95) Delores Hope (98) Les Paul (92) David Rockefeller (92) Barbara Billingsly (92) Eli Wallach (92) Robert McNamarra (92) Olivia De Haviland (91) Van Johnson (91) C. Everett Coop (91) Walter Cronkite (91) Kirk Douglas (91) Earnest Borgnine (91) Zsa Zsa Gabor (91) Lena Horn (90) Phyllis Diller (90) Oral Roberts (90) John Forsythe (90) Don "Come on down!!!" Pardo (90)

And this is just the 90's crowd.

I knooooow. I said the same thing when I read the list!

1 comment:

leelee said...

Hey...JL4 isn't on the list....


KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-p

Kidding aside...the mention of Karl Malden's name and age came up today...I had no idea he was still alive..and BARBARA BILLINGLSY?? June Cleaver LIVES!!! I had no idea!