Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"So he says to me, 'You could show a little more class', and I says to him, you want class? Fuck you! How's that for class?"

"Guess I told him, huh?"
"Are you serious? Have you ever played the president? I have. Don't tell me I don't know how to run this country. Have you ever been arrested? I have. Don't tell me how to run a judicial proceeding. Have you ever been an asshole? I AM an asshole, so don't even try telling me you know more about being an asshole than I do."



((((As Allah is my witness...bitch brings up Fannie Mae one more time, I'm turning around and slapping her))))


"7 come 11...baby needs new shoes!!!!"


Dere God,
Plese teech me how to red this book I gots in my hand.

Seregeante


Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord, my guns to keep.
And if I die before I wake,
give my Bible to my dog Jake.

2 comments:

leelee said...

#1 photo...what no g-string showing? That gal DOES have class!

JL4 said...

You may have a point there.